Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Progress On The Cooking Contests...

We mapped out a battle plan for entering the Ulimate Recipe Showdown 3 and Taste of Home's annual competition (all entries due by this next weekend) back on Friday, and did some grocery shopping Saturday morning. Today's lunch and dinner were both entries for URS3. They went really well, and the three of us are sooooo full right now. We have plenty of food for my breakfast and our lunches tomorrow (I have to go back to work...sigh). I also got some serious prep work done for tomorrow night's dinner. Gina will get it started for me tomorrow, and make notes about times, etc. We were too tired for the dinner we were going to have Saturday, so it got bumped to Tuesday (my short, 8-hour shift). There's a lot of writing to be done over the next week.

On other news, I got a pot of our pinto beans made, and a batch of Gina's spiced Amish lemonade. Tired now...

No comments:

Post a Comment