Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Rest of the Previous Post...

For some reason, my comments were deleted when I posted the link for the Chocolate Adventure Contest. I entered a couple of years ago in a last minute, spur-of-the-moment decision that unleased a weekend of insanity on my home. Actually had some contact with one of the judges afterwards, who indicated I'd narrowly missed out on placing with the semi-finalists. I was pretty pleased, all things considered. It was my first contest. Had good intentions last year, but let time get away from me. This year, with the cupcake theme, I've been consulting with my wife, Gina. She's more of a baker than I am. I've got three working recipes. Just have to get ingredients together and start baking. I'm going to be tormenting my coworkers with a lot of cupcakes in December, I suspect. Contests are fun, and what do most people have to lose. Might get lucky and win some prizes...

No comments:

Post a Comment