Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Need to Simplify...

I started out with good intentions opening multiple blogs: My Den (for personal stuff, humor, etc), Kitchen (cooking, obviously), Garden (plants, obvious again), Training Hall (for my martial arts practice), and one for my interest in political, social, economic and environmental issues.

The first one to fold was the last one I listed. I absorbed it several months ago into The Sun Bear's Den. Since then, I opened another blog with Jonty Kershaw entitled Footsteps Along the Jade Road. In concert with my increased martial activity and the waning of the growing season, my blog, The Sun Bear's Garden, has been sitting idle. Its just too many blogs, so I am going to absorb it into my Kitchen and Den blogs: issues of growing food going to the Kitchen, other gardening issues moving into the Den.

No comments:

Post a Comment